*** WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF BOOTS PURCHASED ONLINE ***
Details from Vans:
If you’re happy, your riding will surely show it. For Arthur Longo, truer words have never been spoken. Pushing the limits of what is possible on a snowboard is inextricably linked to how much fun he is having—be it on a backcountry booter or a cat track side hit.
For this to happen, we needed a boot that could handle the full spectrum of Arthur’s snowboarding. The result was the newly redesigned Infuse. Loaded with top shelf features like our V3 UltraCush™ and TNF FlashDry™ liner, V3 POPCUSH™ footbed, V3 UltimateWaffle™ outsole, and the Vans Flex Control System for custom flex tuning, the new Infuse is equipped for cross-terrain adaptability and performance no matter the arena. Designed to address the needs of snowboarding’s Rocket Man himself, the new Infuse is your ticket to a whole new level of progression.
Houston to Arthur Longo, you are clear for lift-off.
- TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY, ALL-MOUNTAIN, PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
- V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY LINER – Incorporating the North Face’s FlashDry technology, this liner has an UltraCush interior cushioning layer, extended Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot, and updated X-Cage for superior heel hold. It is finished with a dual-density, heat-moldable core and closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue.
- V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – From the tri-density POPCUSH construction to the OrthoLite open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can provide.
- V3 ULTIMATEWAFFLE™ OUTSOLE – The UltimateWaffle represents our most progressive thinking in outsole technology. Loaded with features, it is found only on our top-shelf product and offers the widest range of versatility. From stomping a big landing to side-hilling a hike (and even traction on your sled), you can count on the UltimateWaffle.
- VANS HYBRID PLUS BOA WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control from the original Hybrid Boa configuration by adding an extra Boa lace that passes around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize the flex control capabilities.
- V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- FLEX RATING – 5-9
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced