Details from Vans:
The Verse is often regarded as one of the most versatile, technical-terrain, high-performance boots available today. And with good reason. It’s more than capable of backcountry missions and plenty comfortable destroying resort groomers. The most responsive and supportive boot in our line, the Verse is engineered to optimize the precision and power of the BOA® Fit System. Add in a waterproof zipper shroud, waterproof breathable valves, and a V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner, and you get unmatched moisture management. Package all that on top of our V3 POPCUSH™ footbed and the V3 Waffle SuperEnduro Outsole with All-Trac, and the Verse is truly in a class of its own.
The Verse is made with textile and synthetic uppers.
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY™ LINER – This UltraCush™ liner incorporates the North Face’s FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible. An expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot and an updated X-Cage for superior heel hold further enhance the comfortable fit.
• V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – From the tri-density POPCUSH™ construction to the OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer. Plus, the TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, and the advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and anti-fatigue coring design further elevate your comfort.
• V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. Multi-directional tread design? Surface-level texturing for added traction? A molded TPU toe pick? Expanded impact absorption zone? Check, check, and check. There’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
• BOA® CUSTOM FOCUS PLUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – Custom Focus Plus features two high-power (H4) dials that control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for superior heel hold.
• V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
• WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
• VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
• WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 6-9
*****WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR BOOTS PURCHASED ONLINE*****
We recommend that you come in for a boot fitting and try on multiple pairs before purchasing. Feel free to call down with any questions!