Details from Electric:
Lightweight Retro Future
The Hex is an all-mountain goggle with a refined angular design and a lightweight, comfortable fit. Taking design cues from historic Electric goggle frames, adding wider peripheral viewing angles.
- Proven Style, More Peripheral Vision
- Thermoformed Lens Tech
- Medium / Large Fit
All Everyday Lenses are manufactured from high-quality thermoformed sheets. The result is an all-mountain lens that provides a high level of protection and comfort.
Electric frames are built using proprietary techniques and the best materials available. Two decades of research and development ensure a product that is purpose-built to perform.
- Helmet & Over the Glass (OTG) compatible
- Unisex snow goggle
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag, performance microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One year warranty
- Thermoformed cylindrical polycarbonate lens
- Blue Chrome lens: VLT 23% - Category 2
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- 100% UV protection
- Wide peripheral vision
- Mold-injected TPU lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm adjustable strap with silicon lining
- 95mm H x 175mm W x 85mm D
- Weight: 125g