*****WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR BOOTS PURCHASED ONLINE******
We recommend that you come in for a boot fitting and try on multiple pairs before purchasing. Feel free to call down with any questions!
Details from Vans:
Vans has always been connected to the core spirit of snowboarding’s freedom of expression. We are helplessly addicted to the concept of unlimited creative terrain, and our ONE & DONE program is built on exactly that principal. Informed by snowboarding’s people and places, these single-season release projects will reflect how this community continues to inspire us. Each unique and carefully crafted run of product will be available at snowboard retailers worldwide for one season only. And when they’re gone—they’re gone for good.
This season we honor and celebrate Hana Beaman’s 20th year with Vans. It’s been a trip—and she’s seen some things—but Hana’s ongoing ability to grow and develop as a rider and opinion-maker has helped her inspire this one-of-a-kind, ready-to-shred boot that’s unlike anything we’ve ever built. Tighten it down to rip a steep line, or loosen it up for a fun day in the park. This terrain transitioner is all-conditions prepared for anyone who thinks they can shred a mile in Hana’s boots.
The Hana Beaman One & Done is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
• SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 5-7
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN– This boot has been optimized for versatility, from powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY™ LINER – This UltraCush™ liner incorporates the North Face’s FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible. An expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot and an updated X-Cage for superior heel hold further enhance the comfortable fit.
• V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – From the tri-density POPCUSH™ construction to the OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer. Plus, the TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, and the advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and anti-fatigue coring design further elevate your comfort.
• V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. Multi-directional tread design? Surface-level texturing for added traction? A molded TPU toe pick? Expanded impact absorption zone? Check, check, and check. There’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
• VANS HYBRID BOA® WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the Boa® Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and a true custom fit.
• V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
• WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and
weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
• VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
• WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.