The Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside for Skateboarding
Elevating the iconic Half Cab, the Skate Half Cab 92 x Nick Michel incorporates timeless earth tones and artwork by Nick’s close friend, Sam Acosta, while celebrating 30 years of this historic skate shoe with a new Skate Classics build.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. PopCush™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- ICONIC STYLING - A mix of suede and 6 and 10 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Half Cab.