An uphill alternative to snowshoes or split boards! This lightweight option allows you to enjoy the ride down on your solid snowboard without the bulk of snowshoes or hassle of climbing skins and splitboard transitions.
Details from Union:
Simplified Pow Missions.
Tired of crowded resorts and long lines? Deep days await with the Union Rover approach skis. Explore your local hills, backcountry, or closed resorts, all while enjoying the rideability of your favorite snowboard in your quiver. The Union Rover works in perfect harmony with the Union Explorer bindings and easily swaps onto your regular snowboard in seconds so you can enjoy the ride down.
- Light and Maneuverable
- Fast and Easy Transitions
- Integrated Climbing Skins
- Ride the Solid Board of your choice for any condition or terrain
- Hand-Crafted in Austria at The Capita Mothership with 100% Clean Energy
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 152.5mm
- Wood Core: FSC Certified Select Core
- Glass: Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin
- Base: XXX[TRUDED] Base
- Sidecut: New Age Directional Camber
- Profile: Alpine V2
- Edges: Steel Weight: 2kg (4.35lbs)
- Climbing Skin: Integrated-65% Mohair / 35% Nylon
- Compatibility: Voile Standard / All Split Bindings